1. My Google history is cool, listing everything from, “can a dead body explode?” to “how to jump off a burning train.”
2. It is a great excuse to be a recluse and nobody suspects that I am a serial killer.
3. It is okay to drink, in fact, it makes me more authentic if I do.
4. No matter what I get caught doing, I can just say, “I’m a writer, gathering material.” It works every time.
5. People think I am really intelligent when I tell them I am a writer.
6. I can get away with dressing a little different.
7. For instance, showing up to work in my underwear.
8. It is okay that I talk to myself.
9. My chances are increasing, that one day, I’ll be the one autographing skin.
10. I get to reveal everyone’s secrets, without them even knowing it.
What are your perks for being a writer?